Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rollin' Around

(July 24, 2013)

One day I took Griffin out of his crib and set him on the floor by his floor toy. I left the room for a minute, and when I came back I couldn't hear or see him anywhere!


I knew he was into rolling lately, so I checked under here...


He loves to get under the crib and play with the bottom of the mattress & the springs/wires. He gets mad when I pull him out... He hasn't pinched his fingers yet...

Such a happy kid (except when hungry, tired, or teething of course)!

Oliver is always on the move. Most pictures I take of him are blurry because he's moving so much, and fast.


Trying to get a picture of us 3... but Oliver wants the camera!

We noticed this on Griffin and we weren't sure what to think of it. It seemed to be a little sore, but definitely not as bad as it looks. He still had it 2 weeks later at his 1 year check up. I guess when a baby is teething, if the gums are bumped a little bruise can form. His tooth broke through and it looks totally normal now, so no big deal!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger