(August 2-3, 2013)
My Grandma (Dad's side) has recently started to go downhill. She was moved into a care facility because her mind is getting worse. I really wanted to visit her for a few days, so I took Parker with me and we went on a quick trip! (I had asked Lincoln if he wanted to go, but he
really didn't want to miss Lydia's "Dinosaur Train" birthday party. I even asked him 3 different times.)
We flew out of Vegas, so first we had to drive 2 hours. Parker started off in a bit of a grumpy mood. He was mad that Lincoln got to go to Flora and Lola's house without him. (Audrey took them to the birthday party.)
But after arriving at the airport, he was pretty excited to have one-on-one time with Mommy.
He loved watching the airplanes.
 |
| Parker's nervous smile. He wasn't sure what to think. |
 |
| At times I wondered why I even bothered bringing a stroller... Parker pushed it most of the time. |
 |
| Grandma & Parker |
 |
| Grandma giving Parker hugs |
 |
| Grandma, Parker, & me |
 |
| Parker & [his] Grandma |
 |
| 4 Generations: Parker, me, Grandma, & my Dad |
It was really good to visit with my Grandma. She seemed to be in good spirits, but a little out of place considering she was in a new home now. She happened to be neighbors with her sister-in-law - isn't that a crazy coincidence?? She's such a sweet lady. I hope the rest of my kids are able to meet her one day!
No comments:
Post a Comment