Jesse & Mindy with our passel of children...
YAY! I can't believe it-you're a mom! Congratulations. That is awesome. And, he's so adorable!! I'm so happy and excited for you two!
He really is such a cutie! Congratulations. I am so happy for you that he is so healthy and doing so well. Good work being a mommy.
I am so happy for you Mindy! Lincoln is adorable and I'm so glad he's healthy and strong.
Oh my goodness! He is SO cute! I can't believe how good he is doing! Not even a week in the hospital! We are so happy for you guys : )
Post a Comment
4 comments:
YAY! I can't believe it-you're a mom! Congratulations. That is awesome. And, he's so adorable!! I'm so happy and excited for you two!
He really is such a cutie! Congratulations. I am so happy for you that he is so healthy and doing so well. Good work being a mommy.
I am so happy for you Mindy! Lincoln is adorable and I'm so glad he's healthy and strong.
Oh my goodness! He is SO cute! I can't believe how good he is doing! Not even a week in the hospital! We are so happy for you guys : )
Post a Comment