Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Update

So... everything still looks good and I'm still not naturally going into labor - so... I am being induced at 6am tomorrow morning. The baby's head is low (station= -1) which is really good considering this is my first baby. I'm barely dilated (between 0-1 cm) and 60% effaced, so I don't need any cervical ripening agents. At this point I am pretty calm (you could call it bored) and it's just waiting for tomorrow morning now.

Wish me luck!!! (I will need it, I'm sure...) Baby Bird (7th grandchild on my side, 21st on Jesse's) is coming tomorrow!

2 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Good Luck Mindy!!! You will do great! We will be praying that all will go well for you! Love you tons and please please please keep us updated. And of course post pictures of you cute little guy!!

Cindy said...

Good Luck Dear Mindy!! I will be praying for you and your little one. May things go smoothly.'And know that the baby shower can be put off until your feeling better and when you have your feet back under you. You will have your feet knocked out!! It just happens with a first baby.

Powered By Blogger