Friday, July 17, 2009

Little Lincoln

Baby Bird has a name. :)

Lincoln Hunter with his daddy. :)

Close up with eyes open (sorry so blurry)

After a feeding, Lincoln was all tuckered out...

Lincoln with Grandma & Grandpa

Lincoln's bilirubin levels were a little high so today he has been under the "bili" (UV) lights. His antibiotics have been stopped, and his IV comes out tomorrow morning. Basically, he's doing really well - just needs to learn how to eat!

4 comments:

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

What a cute name, I love it!! He is such a precious little doll!! I am so glad he is doing well!!! How are you feeling, Mindy? I wish we lived closer so we could come meet him. Love you Mindy, Congrats again on your cute little bundle of joy!!

Emily Jones said...

Ah, he is precious! And I really like his name. Good luck with feeding him. Keep postin! Love ya!

Cindy said...

What a relief Mindy!! He's a beautiful boy!! Im sure hes going to be just fine. It seems like its hard for the little ones to eat when they're so tired. Hang in there new momma!! YOu're in for the time of your life!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Mindy!!!! He is so cute!

Powered By Blogger