I noticed last night that something was different... and at 5am this morning it was even more noticeable... so I went to the doctor and I was admitted to the hospital at 10:30am. This has been/is the plan:
- Steroid shot (betamethazone) for me to help the baby's lungs more fully develop. One was this morning at 11am, and the last one will be tomorrow morning at 11am. They take 48 hours to take their full effect.
- The doctor will check to see if I am dilated tomorrow afternoon. If I am dilated - nothing more at that point. If I'm not dilated - a drug will be given to help me dilate through the night.
- Wednesday - if I haven't progressed into labor naturally by this point (it would be good if I do), I will be induced in the morning.
- So the baby is coming this week!!!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness Mindy! Wow! You're in my prayers. I hope everything goes well! I can't wait for you and Jesse to meet your little guy. Good luck!
Good luck girl! i hope that everything goes well! We will pray for you and the little guy. keep us posted!
Wow! an unexpected development for sure! I hope you are doing okay with this. I will pray for you! and send good vibes your way! Love you! and good luck!
Best of luck with everything! That's great you'll get a couple doses of betameth on board that helps so much most the time! Hope the little guy does great and doesn't have to stay in NI too long. Can't wait to see pictures of him. I'm sure the staff down there is great and can help you with any questions but if you should have something you want to know about NI let me know. :)
Post a Comment