Caught in the act...
Lincoln also loves to roll over onto his side to sleep sometimes... What?!? And he has actually rolled all the way from his back to his stomach once. Doesn't that usually take 3-4 months? We have a strong baby!Cuddle time with Daddy
A lot of people ask me if he has lost weight since he was born. When we left the hospital last Sunday, Lincoln weighed 5 lbs 5 oz, so he had lost 4 oz in the hospital (pretty good for a premie). His doctor appointment the next day he weighed 5 lbs 6 oz, and the next day he was 5 lbs 7.5 oz. So since he's been home (at least as of Tuesday) he has only gained weight. His next appointment (2 week) is on Thursday, so we'll see how well he's eating!
Lincoln loves to sleep with one or both hands up near his face or above his head. I guess it is a Bird baby trait... but I also sleep with my hand near my face still... :)
Another question I get is if he lets me get any sleep at night. As long as he eats right before I go to sleep (pretty late - about 11:30), he only wakes up twice during the night to eat. That seems really good for a newborn, especially a premie. I also try to take a nap during the day so I'm not so tired.

2 comments:
He is so darling! I can't believe he has already rolled over!
Ohhhhh, he is so adorable!
Post a Comment