Monday, July 20, 2009

Home from the Hospital

Yesterday Lincoln did so well with all of his feedings that he got to come home with us! We are so excited to share our home with him. We have a lot to get used to, but it is all worth it for our little boy. We are so blessed to have him in our lives.

Even Lincoln was happy to be leaving!

Newborns are so peaceful.
5 days old
Have you ever heard of a Moses basket being used today? I already love the one we got - a portable bassinet to have anywhere in the house. They can be used until your baby can roll over on his own... so not very long.

5 comments:

Emily Jones said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is awesome. I thought he would have to he in the hospital for another week. He looks great and very healthy. You are going to make great parents.

Angela said...

We're so happy for you guys that Lincoln could be born so early and come home from the hospital so early. What a blessing! Keep posting those pictures - we can't get enough:)

Clint and Alisha said...

I am SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! He is adorable!! They are just wonderful little blessings! I hope he is a good baby for you and you can just absorb every minute with him! Congrats dear!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

He is so beautiful!!! How fun that you get to have him home with you now!! I love those Moses Baskets, I wanted to get one for Grayer but never got around to getting one, I guess it will have to wait until our next baby!! What a cute family of three you are now!! Love ya lots!

Lindsay said...

wow already? He is so tuff! i cant wait to see him....its still going to be a while before i am back in town :(

Powered By Blogger