Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pool Time at the Slemboski's

Natalie & Jimmy have a pool in the backyard of their rental, and with the pool is a water slide! I've even gone down it a few times because it is pretty fun!

Here is Ellie going down the slide

And here is Claire (Dryden & Ellie watching)
Jesse about to jump off the top - Cannon ball!
Ella McLaws wanted to go down the slide, but she recently had surgery on her ears so she borrowed my swim cap to keep the water out... She liked it at first, but after going down the slide she wouldn't smile for a picture anymore.

Audrey teaching Claire how to dive
& Jude enjoying the warm hot tub.
Afterward we had Oreos and milk for a treat. :)

Ellie & Audrey

Jacob

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Yay I love that pool! We spent all of Saturday there and I want to make it a saturday tradition....the slemboskis wont mind right?? ;)

Powered By Blogger