I'm pregnant?
Well to begin, we have [had] fertility issues, which is as in depth as I will get on this blog. So this past August, when I expected a cycle to come which kept getting later and later, I jokingly got a pregnancy test. And after I took it, I was shocked! It was positive! Whaaaaaaaat???! There's a little more to the story than that, but it is personal and again, something I won't share on this blog. Obviously this baby is supposed to come! If the baby comes when expected, May 1st, Griffin and Oliver will be 21 months old... (big sigh... and a "yikes!").
So that puts me at about 14-16 weeks (a little debate with the doctor) and feeling much better that the first trimester is over. We find out what it is (we already know there is only ONE baby this time!) in one week... any guesses? Jesse says girl this time... but I'm expecting another boy.
(Did anyone guess that my blog hiatus had to do with that???)

1 comment:
Sorry Mindy, but my guess is boy. I would love that because then we could have boys together! Yay for another cute little Bird baby! (P.S. if you're not already crazy, you're going to be!) Love ya!
Post a Comment