Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Climbing into the Cribs

(Apr. 18, 2013)

Sometimes we get as far as hanging out in the babies' room. I think this day we played in there a good two hours. And they were, in fact, good. Lincoln discovered he is able to climb in the crib all by himself. And Parker, too. Then Lincoln wanted help getting out. Ha. Like that was going to happen. "You got yourself in there, now get yourself out." All his movements are with purpose and always very safe. So this was a challenge. It only took him 10 minutes to figure it out.

Parker was ready to semi-fling himself out, so I had to keep correcting his movements. He's my daring boy. He will stand on the armrest of the couch and jump to the floor. No hesitation. Jesse will sit him on top of the fridge and he will just giggle. I guess that explains why he's been in for stitches twice (two more times than Lincoln).

"I'm sleeping, Mama. Wah, wah."

If I have the babies on the floor, I have to watch them. One minute they are happy and playing separately...


...the next minute one is tackling the other.
Griffin (left) & Oliver (right)
They are rolling around and spinning on their bellies. Only a matter of time before they are both crawling!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger