Saturday, May 25, 2013

Petrified Dunes Hike in Snow Canyon State Park

(Apr. 27, 2013)

The next morning after the carousel & splash pad, we got another babysitter for the babies and took Lincoln and Parker out again.

I used to hike for a spa out in Ivins (25 minute drive from where we now live) so I know a ton of hikes in the area. I'm a little rusty since I haven't been hiking for them since January of 2010, but I knew the perfect hike to take our kids on. A short hike with giant mountains! So we did the Petrified Dunes hike in Snow Canyon State Park - about 30 minutes away.



Lincoln climbing "like a spider"!


Parker climbing "like a spider", too!

Lincoln (blue shirt) & Parker

A cactus in bloom. "Don't touch it, Parker." Immediately following... he touched it. At least he touched the petals and not the spines.






Found some shade!
They keep telling me they want to go back to the mountain and climb like spiders again. You boys are so cute. You are not allowed to grow up.

This time I wore out Jesse.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger