(May 10, 2013)
Jesse
does not like camping. He likes his own, comfortable bed. When he told me he wanted to take Lincoln & Parker to Fathers & Sons (ward campout), I was pretty surprised. He said he would just take them for dinner & then return home the same day.
That was more Jesse's style.
Camping... without
camping.
 |
| Ready to go! |
 |
| Lincoln (L) & Parker (R) |
It was in Pinto this year. Jesse said once there, Lincoln was pretty disappointed that they didn't bring a tent to set up. He also kept going around asking everyone where the marshmallows were. (I had built that up for him, because what kind of campout doesn't have s'mores?) Well, Lincoln never found any. I guess he didn't ask the right people. Jesse also said that once it was pretty late, Lincoln kept asking to go home. He finally just found the car, got inside, and buckled himself into his car seat. Asleep in 2 seconds. No pictures of the actual campout...
No comments:
Post a Comment