Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday, Parker!

(Feb. 23, 2014)

We had Nathan & Audrey (Flora, Lola, & Ezra) McKay, Cody, & Mimi & Papa over for birthday cake for Parker's birthday.  He got a Nerf gun, stuffed Luigi doll, and a Ninja Turtles shirt he picked out (from Mom & Dad), and Transformers toys (from Grandpa & Grandma). He was pretty excited!

I got terrible pictures... this was the best one:

Oliver (high chair), Lola (front left), Flora (middle), Lincoln (blurry face), and Parker (top of his head)
Parker requested a pink cake with white frosting. We also added sprinkles.


 Later I got a couple good pictures of the birthday boy:



You are such a sweet boy, Parker. You have been having a little attitude lately, which I think is just copying your big brother. You are also a sneaky one! I have to keep an eye on you, or you are sneaking yogurts before dinner, or you are bugging your brothers and blaming it on Lincoln. You are also STUBBORN! But you like to make people laugh and happy, and you love giving your family kisses. We love you!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger