The evening on my birthday, it was snowing. And snow here in southern Utah is not very impressive. Jesse was giving a deposition for work in Salt Lake, so he was driving back in the snow. Snow there can definitely be impressive. The drive back took them twice as long as it normally would have... but they got back safely (but not in time to join my parents and me for dinner at Picolo Mondo - I wasn't alone with the kids on my birthday, thank goodness!).
The next morning we woke up to "Christmas!"... or just a lot of snow for St. George. I was thinking it would quickly melt, so I put their jackets on (hadn't pulled out the coats yet) and equipped them with sock-gloves.
![]() |
| Lincoln and Parker not sure if they like the snow after all... it's COLD! |
![]() |
| Lincoln tried to make some snowballs... |



No comments:
Post a Comment