Jesse's work did a Christmas party (Friday). I got a few pictures, but mostly it's just people eating (very unflattering). Need to work on timing, Mindy...
But this one is okay - I'm holding Cora, Kurt & Ashley's little girl. Griffin (L) & Oliver (R) in the stroller to my left. I don't remember much of this party... since I was rounding up kids left and right and feeding them and changing diapers (does that happen to others? dirty diapers at really inconvenient times???). Ashley was home on bed rest (25 weeks pregnant... and had their baby boy the next morning!!).
The next evening (Saturday) it started snowing again...
Sunday morning we woke up to REALLY cold temperatures and more snow and canceled church. Yes, they canceled church for this amount of snow... (that's when you know it is very strange for the area).
Thinking the snow would be mostly gone in the morning, we headed for the hills the same day! (Very slowly and carefully, of course.) We would probably never get another chance to go sledding in our neighborhood!
![]() |
| I took Parker in the gray sled - "Too scary!" |
![]() |
| Parker would only walk up and down the hill when I didn't make him go down with me (and my pregnant belly!). |
A little movie clip of Lincoln coming down the hill:









No comments:
Post a Comment