Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Lincoln & the Plumber

(Mar. 18, 2014)

When any type of worker comes to the house (plumber, electrician, bug sprayer, sprinkler repair man...) Lincoln follows them around like a baby duckling to the mother duck. So many questions. He also tells them everything he knows about their profession. His favorite store is "the work store" (Home Depot / Lowe's). He loves tools and fixing things.

The plumber came over wearing a hat. Lincoln ran to get his own hat.


He then begged me to take a picture of him with the plumber. I made him ask himself, to which he obliged. Nice guy. (Works for Discount Plumbing - great company!)

Look at Lincoln's face... pure admiration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it adorable that Lincoln admires our everyday heroes. They might seem like your Average Joe, but where would we be without them? Anyway, the photo of Lincoln and your plumber looks cute. I can definitely see the admiration in Lincoln's face. Thanks for sharing that lovely story, Mindy. Take care! :)

Wilson Horton @ Capital Care Plumbing

Powered By Blogger