Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Trip to Las Vegas

(Mar. 22, 2014)

After the baby shower, Janet (Mimi) graciously offered to watch all of our kids while Jesse & I took an overnight trip to Las Vegas. Some friends in the ward gave us some free tickets to go see Donny & Marie Osmond - sweet! We hadn't done anything for our anniversary earlier in the month, so we celebrated 8 years while we were there. Okay, so we didn't grow up watching their show and we didn't know even half of the songs, but they are good at entertaining so we had a good time. Since I was still on light bed rest (too much activity made the contractions start up again...) that is basically all we did. We walked from our hotel to dinner (Outback) which was on the way to the show. We took breaks when I needed, and went back to the hotel for the night after the show.

Waiting for the show to start


After sleeping in and a really late breakfast the next morning, we made one final stop - Trader Joe's. We spent way too much money on treats and snacks... but since we rarely go there we splurged a little because I love TJ's! Have you ever tried their dark chocolate peanut butter cups?!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger